Friday, December 12, 2008
On The Road To Rexburg...
We are in Salt Lake for tonight, drive was easy, roads clear, weather good. However, it is really windy in SLC with heavy snowfall expected tonight and tomorrow! We got out of the car at the hotel and I discovered Ed's suitpants had fallen off the hanger onto the floor of the car. Unfortunately the ice chest they had fallen on was leaking through a hole in it's bottom, we didn't know about, and his pants are literally ringing wet. I'm sure they are ruined, dry clean only! Got checked in and the thought occurred to me that I don't remember anyone asking what kind of room I wanted, so I told Ed I don't know what we're going to find sleepwise!! Now we are in our room and the maintenance guy is here with us! Window was wide open and wouldn't shut or latch. Drapes blowing straight out, very cold and windy in room!! He is screwing it shut, now that we've waited a half hour for him! Go Marriott! Oh, and we have two queens!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Nice, seperate beds!! Poor dad, but really, would you expect anything less? If you think about it, the way the month has gone so far: you will probably get a flat tire, stuck in a snow bank, run out of gas and get lost all in the next few hours! Expect the unexpected.
hey... tell me now it wasnt totally worth it!!
Post a Comment